“A lot of nonsense is spouted on this subject; Gillian Riley is a writer who always makes sense.” NIGELLA LAWSON
“I am eating healthier food and less of it. What I like most is the idea of never going on a diet again.” THE INDEPENDENT
“Immensely interesting and helpful. Empowers those who previously have felt themselves to be the victims of dieting and dietary advice.” Dr DOROTHY ROWE
“A refreshingly realistic analysis of weight management and food addiction with sound advice… Riley is an excellent debunker of the myths that have grown up around food.” TIME OUT
“Her way of achieving a healthy lifestyle and junking diets for ever has got to be the only way forward in my life.” ELLE MAGAZINE
“Gillian’s technique is intelligent and well thought through… I can sense the shift in my thought process and I am no longer grazing from the fridge all night.” THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
“I was stunned at Gillian’s theory… it took me almost a year to drop to a size 10, but I’m finding it easy to stay that size.” ZEST MAGAZINE
Would you like...
- to eat less - in any circumstance
- a sense of freedom, feeling more calm and relaxed around food
- to enjoy food more, with far less guilt or anxiety
- to be happy to eat more healthy food
- to engage in ‘comfort eating’ much less or not at all
- sustainable long term weight loss
- no need to diet again
- to stop binging entirely
- to eat in a way that’s realistically imperfect, rather than rigid and inflexible
- to feel and be in control
- greater self-confidence and self-acceptance
- ability to eat less of particular foods without resentment or rebelliousness
- to eat ‘like a normal person’ (in my clients’ own words)
- to be able to tailor everything to individual needs such as vegan or diabetic
- to enjoy a completely new way of thinking about food
- to develop an empowered and empowering relationship with food
CURRENT FEE FOR THIS COURSE AND ONE YEAR ACCESS: £320 GBP
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR THIS COURSE WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS
Please note there are two steps here:
payment and then registration.
You can find conversion to
your own currency at xe.com
ELO Course and Webinar Series
over SIX SUNDAYS at 6pm London Time (GMT)
Starting February, 2022 - dates to be announced
→ Six live and interactive Webinars to review the course content and answer questions.
→ Access to the ELO Membership site, with all materials in one place, for one year.
→ Six separate Sections to guide you through the theory and techniques, step by step.
→ Recordings of every Webinar so you can watch and watch again whenever convenient.
→ Video contributions from those who have previously attended the Course.
→ Private Forum (not Facebook) for every site Member, with daily input from Gillian.
→ Notes that cover the material presented in each Section.
→ Simple and practical steps to make this real in your life; assignments each week.
→ Complete anonymity if you want it.
→ Continuing follow-up Q&A Webinars included in the membership fee.
for a FREE TRIAL of the Course Membership site
February, 2022 - dates to be announced
Only available over these dates; no pre-registration required.
Webinar Replays of the live sessions will be on the course site within 24 hours.
No downloads required.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN
TWO FREE INTRODUCTORY WEBINARS
Sunday, February, 2022 - dates to be announced
6pm London time/GMT
No payment is required until after the second webinar - and, of course, only if you want to continue after the free trial week.