EATING LESS ONLINE
MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO TAKE CONTROL OF OVEREATING
– even if you’ve failed every previous attempt to eat less
– even if you’ve never been able to diet successfully
– even if you overeat just at the thought of doing this course – as many do!
EATING LESS ONLINE
TAKES YOU ON A UNIQUE JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY into the ways you think about food;
your mindset about eating less and losing weight.
“A lot of nonsense is spouted on this subject; Gillian Riley is a writer who always makes sense.”
“Her techniques have proved successful where other methods have failed.” THE GUARDIAN
“If you’re caught up in a cycle of binging and dieting, and are totally fed up with this ‘now it works, now it doesn’t’ merry-go-round, there is a sustainable way forward.” FOOD MAGAZINE
“Gillian’s technique is intelligent and well thought through… I can sense the shift in my thought process and I am no longer grazing from the fridge all night.”
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
“Riley is an excellent debunker of the myths that have grown up around food.” TIME OUT
“I am eating healthier food and less of it. What I like most is the idea of never going on a diet again.”
THIS IS NOT A MAGIC QUICK FIX
Eating less is a skill you can learn – but it does take time and effort for you to grasp these new ways of thinking about eating. This powerful process absolutely works, but it can only be done by you, and not for you.
Each week there will be videos to watch and a live webinar to attend. There will be written exercises and a forum for discussion with other participants. If you don’t have at least three hours spread over each week to spend with this, it may not be right for you now.
If you’re okay with that investment, real change is possible and everything you discover will be yours for ever.
SO WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
You won’t be told what to eat, when or how much to eat. Instead, you’ll be given techniques, together with the theory behind them so you understand what you’re doing. Using these techniques, you’re able to make whatever changes you want to make.
You’ll be encouraged to go at your own pace, in your own way. Do you want to stop late-night snacking or comfort eating? Cut down on sugar? Eat smaller meals? Even if you’re not sure where to begin, this process will help you to identify the changes to make, and most importantly implement those changes in a way that lasts.
The course content is entirely focused on sustaining changes in the longer term. It’s not enough to lose weight. What matters is bringing a new attitude to eating less.
- You’ll discover how to eat less without dieting, without feeling restricted and deprived, without becoming obsessed and rebellious – and without falling off the wagon!
- You won’t be told to wait until hungry before you eat and to stop when you’re full, because a good amount of research shows these signals are unreliable. You’ll need an alternative; one that’s flexible and one that suits your schedule.
- You won’t be advised to examine your emotions whenever you want to overeat. It’s good to be aware of what you’re feeling, but this alone doesn’t change how much you want to eat something.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- Six Sections delivered over six weeks, divided into step-by-step video sessions, with supporting written exercises and notes.
- Live and interactive webinar Q&A sessions with Gillian, each about 90 minutes long (depending on your questions!) with access to the recordings, so you can watch – and watch again – any time.
- Membership in the Eating Less Online Forum, where you can share ideas, and give or receive feedback with others on the course. Questions can be asked on the forum and Gillian will answer them if you want her to, and participate in any of the discussions.
- Access to the Eating Less Online membership site – containing all videos, webinars and course materials – for one year, with the opportunity to renew if you want.
- Ongoing, live and interactive Q&A webinars hosted by Gillian.
- Privacy and security: your email address will never appear in my webinars or on my course site; you register with any first name you want to use; and your email address will never be passed on to anyone else for any reason.
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO NEXT
- The next FREE TRIAL of the Membership site is from April 26 – May 6, 2021. For access click the button below within these dates.
- We begin with a live introductory Webinar on Sunday, April 25 at 6pm London time (GMT+1). A video replay will be available the next day on the course site.
- This FREE TRIAL includes access to the ELO Membership site for one week and two live and interactive Webinars, on April 25 and May 2.
- The current fee for one year access to the course is £280 GBP – but no payment is required until the end of the free trial on May 6, and, of course, only if you want to continue.
- Select any of the buttons below to proceed.
ABOUT GILLIAN RILEY
I’ve been immersed in this material for more than 20 years: teaching, writing about and researching a wide range of related topics. It’s crucial for me to use everything I teach in my own life, and I enjoy long term benefits such as healing arthritis and maintaining a loss of three dress sizes over decades.
My books EATING LESS and the short, easy-read version, DITCHING DIETS, have excellent online reviews. My online course, however, goes much further than is possible in a book, is bang up-to-date, and most importantly allows for personal interaction between us. You’ll be able to ask questions in the live webinars, and I’ll be participating in the online forum on the ELO Membership site.
If you haven’t yet watched my TEDx Talk, search for my name or the title – THE MINDSET FOR HEALTHY EATING – on a YouTube page. It’s the best way for you to get a sense of my teaching style.
Every email has an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom, so you can stop emails from me at any time.
Your name or email address will never be sold or shared with any other third party.